An EPA-registered toilet bowl and bathroom disinfectant. Non-acid formula provides effective restroom cleaning action and can be used on a variety of surfaces incuding tile, toilet bowls, urinals and sinks. Cleans and disinfects in one easy step.
- Cleans and Disinfects in One Step.
- High/Surfactant Content Provides a Deeper Clean than Standard Non- Acid Bowl Cleaners
- Prevents and Controls Mold and Mildew
- Effective against Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (BCG) @ 20○C
- Recommended For: Regular cleaning & disinfection of hard non-porous surfaces
- Bathtubs & Shower Stalls
- Toilet Bowls and Urinals – both inside & Out
- Sinks & Chrome Fixtures
- Glazed Tile and Door Knobs
Staphlococcus aureus – Methicillin Resistant (MRSA), Enterococcus Faecalis – Vancomycin Resistant (VRE), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella Choleraesuis
Registrations & Certifications
|pH Level||11.5 – 12.9|
|Stock Pack Size||12/32 Ounce, 4/1 Gallon|
|Private Brand Availability||Available in alternative pack sizes and for private branding.|
There are no reviews yet.