Foaming acid based disinfectant cleaner that actively disinfects while effectively removing organic deposits, soap scum, urinary salts, hard water buildup, lime and tough rust stains on common restroom surfaces. Can be used to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew. EPA-registered as a Broad Spectrum Disinfectant cleaning product.
- Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes in One-Step
- Multi-Acid Formula
- High Foaming
- Inhibits Mold Growth
- Hospital Use Disinfecting
- Glazed Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
- Cabinets, Countertops, and Sinks
- Stainless Steel
- Bathtubs and Shower Stalls
- Toilet Bowl Surfaces and Urinals
- Chrome Fixtures
- Vinyl and Plastic Upholstery
- Finished Floors
See full label for complete organism names. Available under Private Label only in California.
Escherichia coli (E. coli), Klebsiella pneumoniae, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus
Registrations & Certifications
|Active %||< 15.0%|
|pH Level||< 1.0|
|Stock Pack Size||12/32 oz., 4/1 Gallon|
|Private Brand Availability||Available in alternative pack sizes and for private branding.|
There are no reviews yet.