A dye and fragrance-free, quaternary ammonium disinfectant and sanitizer that effectively cleans and sanitizes food and non-food contact surfaces as well as food processing equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware. Acceptable for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Commonly used with dispensing equipment in foodservice applications.
Disinfection/virucidal fungicidal/mold and mildew directions:
1. Add 3 1/2 oz. of product per 4 1/2 gallons of water to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces. Before use in federally inspected meat and poultry food processing plants and dairies, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
2. Apply use-solution with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer by immersion, thoroughly wetting surfaces.
3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse food contact surfaces such as countertops, tables, picnic tables, appliances, and/or stovetops with potable water prior to reuse. Do not use on glasses, dishes, or utensils as a disinfectant.
Registrations: EPA Registered Disinfectant & NSF
EPA Reg. No: 6836-70-8155
Dilution: Sanitize: 1:376
pH Level: 6.0-8.0
Pack Types: Gallon, F-Style Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon
• Cutting Boards
• Food Processors
• Stainless Steel
• Washable, Hard, Nonporous Surfaces
• Pots & Pans