A dye-free, fragrance-free, quaternary ammonium disinfectant and sanitizer that effectively cleans and sanitizes food and non-food contact surfaces, as well as food processing equipment, utensils, dishes, silverware. Acceptable for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. Commonly used with dispensing equipment in food service applications. Not for sale in California. See full label for complete organism names.
- Effective Disinfectant, Virucide and Fungicide
- Color-Free and Fragrance-Free
- Approved for Food Contact Surfaces
- Neutral pH
- Approved for Meat and Poultry Processing Facilities
- EPA Registered to Kill Norovirus at 1:165 Dilution.
- Washable Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cooking Utensils
- Cutting Boards
- Food Processors
- Refrigerated Storage and Display Equipment
- Eating Utensils
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic Surfaces
Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Community Associated Methicillin – (CA-MRSA), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, HIV-1 (Aids Virus)
Registrations & Certifications
|Dilution||To disinfect: 1:165. To sanitize: 1:376|
|Stock Pack Size||4/1 gal., 5gal.|
|Private Brand Availability||Available in alternative pack sizes and for private branding.|
There are no reviews yet.