A neutral, concentrated disinfectant cleaner that effectively cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects. Available in a wide variety of pack types and delivery systems, this product is ideal for use in healthcare, educational or institutional facilities. NSF registered A1, D1.
Also Available in the New iDispense system
- One-Step Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Neutral pH Allows for Cleaning all Surfaces not Harmed by Water
- Inhibits Growth of Mold and Mildew
- Finished Floors
- Operating Room Surfaces
- Bed Frames
- Chairs & Table Tops
- Restroom Fixtures
- Shower Stalls
- Granite, Marble and Porcelain Surfaces
- Metal, Plastic & Rubber Surfaces
- Exercise Equipment
- Exercise & Wrestling Mats
- Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Kennels & Cages
Bordetella bronchiseptica, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus faecalis – Vancomycin Resistant (VRE), Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) US 300 & 400 strains, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, T. Mentagrophytes, Influenza A.
Registrations & Certifications
|pH Level||6.2 – 7.5|
|Stock Pack Size||4/1 gal., 5 gal., 55 gal, 6/32 oz. Squeeze-and-pour, 24/10ml cartridges, iDispense|
|Private Brand Availability|
There are no reviews yet.