Concentrated neutral cleaner is designed for use with automatic scrubbing equipment. Low foaming, heavy duty cleaner effectively cleans various types of flooring, including sealed wood, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, vinyl, and more without leaving any film or streaks behind. May also be used with pressure washing equipment. VOC Carb Compliant. Dilution ratios 1 or 4 oz. per gallon.
Click here to contact us for quantity pricing price break, for inquiries call one of our customer service agents at : 512-267-0100
- EPA SDSI Compliant • Safe on surfaces not harmed by water
- One Product – Multiple Uses • Environmentally preferable formula
- HyPOX-7 Oxidizer® with hydrogen peroxide
- Removes odors, soils, oils, spots, stains and slip hazards.
Areas Of Utilization
- Carpet • Countertops • Upholstery
- Work Stations • Glass • Stainless Steel
- Tile & Grout • Chrome • Floors
- Mop Bucket • Walls • Auto Scrubbers
- Showers • Extractors • Concrete
Registrations & Certifications
EPA (Safer Choice) recognized
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Canberra has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Canberra, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Canberra’s non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
|pH Level||3 – 5|
|Stock Pack Size||Two 3-Liter iDispense bottles|
|Private Brand Availability||Available in alternative pack sizes and for private branding.|