A highly concentrated, foaming, mild acid bathroom cleaner that quickly dissolves lime, soap films, grease, and mineral deposits. Cleans a variety of surfaces in the restroom including tile, toilet bowls, urinals, sinks, and more. Each 64 oz. cartridge yields 256 quarts of spray cleaning product. Registered with the NSF Non-Food Compounds Program – C1, C2.
Available in alternative pack sizes. Contact us for quantity pricing.
- Cuts soap scum and dissolves mineral deposits
- Brightens grout lines
- Contains organic acid for enhanced cleaning
- Special grease releasing agent
- May be used on most restroom surfaces
- Dilute with cold water using JAWS® 9000 Series Chemical Dispensing Systems™
- Effective on shower walls, floors, and ceramic tile to remove soap film buildup and eradicate mineral deposits. Recommended for mopping, foaming or brushing on tile floors in kitchen and food service areas.
Registrations & Certifications
EPA (Safer Choice) recognized
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Canberra has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Canberra, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Canberra’s non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
|Acid Type||Citric Acid|
There are no reviews yet.