Highly concentrated, quaternary ammonium disinfectant cleaner that effectively cleans as it disinfects. Also inhibits growth of mold and mildew and controls related odors. Each 64 oz. cartridge yields 512 quarts of spray disinfectant cleaner. EPA registered as a Broad Spectrum disinfectant cleaning product.
Available in alternative pack sizes. Contact us for quantity pricing.
- Kills HIV-1
- Cleans Tough Soils • One-Step Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Broad Spectrum • Highly Dilutable
- Pleasant Fresh Fragrance
- Dilute using JAWS® 9000 Series Chemical Dispensing Systems™
- Recommended for use as an all-purpose cleaner and disinfectant as a part of regular maintenance programs. Safe on a variety of hard surfaces.
Areas of Utilization
- Nursing Homes • Schools • Food Processing Plants
- Hospitals • Hotels • Offices
- Institutions • Restaurants
See full label for complete organism names. Additional JAWS Package Options: 1. Ready-to-use proprietary JAWS spray bottles decorated by formula (100 bottles/case/formula); 2. Special JAWS sprayers sold in bulk (100 sprayers/case)
HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Enterococcus faecalis – Vancomycin Resistant (VRE), Staphylococcus aureus – Methicillin Resistant ((MRSA), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica.
Registrations & Certifications
|pH Level||7.0 – 7.5|
|Stock Pack Size||3/64 oz., 5/64 oz.|
|Private Brand Availability||Available for private branding.|