Highly concentrated, non-butyl detergent effectively cleans all surfaces not harmed by water, including sealed wood, linoleum, terrazzo, marble, and vinyl surfaces. Each 64 oz. cartridge yields 64 gal. of floor cleaner or 256 quarts of all purpose cleaner. Design for the Environment (DfE) recognized. Registered with the NSF Non-Food Compounds Program – A1, A4, C1. NSF Registration #: 146453.
Available in alternative pack sizes. Contact us for quantity pricing.
- Excellent Deep Scrub Floor Cleaner
- Cleans Tough Soils
- Safe on Variety of Surfaces
- No Solvents or Harsh Alkali
- Pleasant Fresh Fragrance
- Dilute using JAWS® 9000 Series Chemical Dispensing Systems™
- Recommended for regular cleaning of any surface not harmed by water
Areas of Utilization
- Schools/Universities • Hospitals/Nursing Homes • Child/Day Care
- Office Buildings • Convenience Stores • Institutions
- Grocery Stores • Department Stores • Restaurants
- Hotels • Manufacturing Facilities • Auto Detail Shops
Registrations & Certifications
EPA (Safer Choice) recognized EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of this product. The Safer Choice logo signifies that the product’s formula, as Canberra has represented it to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Canberra, its integrity and good faith, for information on the product’s composition, ingredients and attributes. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, that is, via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formula, nor evaluated any of Canberra’s non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the product’s human health and environmental characteristics, as specified in the Standard and based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
|pH Level||10.0 – 11.0|
|Stock Pack Size||3/64 oz.|
|Private Brand Availability||Available for private branding.|